2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHelsby Gardens, Sharples, Bolton
- Two bedroom true bungalow
- Pretty crescent location
- Aspect over central green
- Extended to the rear
- Garage & driveway parking
- uPVC D.G. Gas combi C.H.
- Ideal for updating to taste
- No upward chain
Situated in a very pretty crescent location and enjoying an aspect over the central green is this two bedroom semi detached true bungalow which has been extended to the rear and is available with no upward chain.
The property may offer an ideal opportunity to update the property to taste, the accommodation briefly comprising : entrance vestibule, hall, lounge with patio doors off, fitted kitchen which opens into the dining area, two bedrooms and a three piece bathroom suite. Externally there is a good size garden to the rear, pretty front garden and garage with driveway parking.
The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas combination central heating and importantly is available with no further upward chain. Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged via an advanced appointment with our Bolton office on 01204 381281
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54341926.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6774061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cardwells Sales, Lettings, Management & Commercial, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.