4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Melbourne, York
- Excellent sized mature plot
- An opportunity to work with the developer to select fixtures and fittings
- NHBC certificate
- In excess of 1900 square feet
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- 3 further bedrooms and a house bathroom
- Breakfast kitchen
- Utility room
- 3 reception rooms to the ground floor
- Doube garage
Build has now commenced to erect this detached four bedroom property. The developer is Higginson Homes, one of our favourite builders, dependable and one we can rely on for the quality of his build and the working relationship he develops with buyers to create a home that can embrace as much of the buyers personal taste and selections as possible, dependant of course the stage of build at any one time, therefore it is essential and highly recommended for those interested to make contact with us as soon as possible.
The design has been created by Architect, David Chapman associates and maximises the beautiful mature plot affording a good degree of privacy in what was the grounds of lovely period property known as, The Beeches.
We feel from the design, great thought and attention has been placed. The total floor space is just over 1900 square feet this forms a great arrangement of accommodation that flows well connecting each room and optimises the light and aspect.
The choice of materials complement the property and we do feel when completed Middleton House will make great an impression and fit well with the present street scene and be a home to be proud of.
Property ref: 121_2322_4159036
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54342709.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4159036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by R M English York Limited, York and Surrounding Villages. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.