1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGeorge Street, Sleaford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 395 PCM INCOME AT PRESENT
- Investors Only - Tenant in place
- Ground Floor One Bedroom Flat
- Amenities Nearby
- Gas central heating
- Early Viewing Advised
GUIDE PRICE £45,000. INVESTORS ONLY - tenant in place.
Situated close to the town centre of SLEAFORD with easy access to the A15 & A17, this GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT, in need of renovation for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. Call now to view.
Situated close to the Town Centre of SLEAFORD, surrounded by a wealth of amenities, this GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT is an ideal investment property to expand your portfolio. The property is in need of full renovation, however once complete could be a profitable acquisition for you. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. To the rear there is a generous sized communal garden and to the front of the property there is also a communal brick paved area, currently used for parking, with space for several vehicles.
Accessed via a partly glazed door to the side and having a radiator.
Lounge 13' 9" into alcove x 12' 4" ( 4.19m into alcove x 3.76m )
The lounge has an obscure uPVC window to the side, two further uPVC windows to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.08m )
The kitchen has a range of base and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink inset, two obscure uPVC windows to the side and radiator.
Bedroom 8' 9" max x 8' 3" ( 2.67m max x 2.51m )
The bedroom has a skylight and radiator.
Fitted with a low level WC, tiled bath unit, pedestal wash hand basin and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a communal brick paved area which is currently used as shared parking with space for several vehicles.
To the rear of the property there is a communal lawned garden which is fully enclosed with fencing.
Agents Note One
The leasehold details for this property are yet to be disclosed. Refer to the agent for further details.
Agents Note Two
We advise that photo 6 on these particulars shows the whole building, which includes this flat to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54342745.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.