3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrackens Lane, Alvaston, Derby
Sold STC £139,950
- REDUCED FROM £144950 TO £139950
- Three bedroom
- Private rear garden
- Garage and large driveway
- No upward chain
A traditional bay fronted semi-detached property being offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Ideal for the growing family. The accommodation comprises of :- entrance hallway, spacious lounge / dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Garage and off road parking.
.A traditional bay fronted semi-detached property being offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Ideal for the growing family. The accommodation comprises of - entrance hallway, spacious lounge / dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside can be found off road parking, garage and a larger than average private rear garden. The property is well placed for access to local amenities in Alvaston, local schools, road links and access to Derby City. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!
Having double glazed external entrance door to the front, stairs giving access to the first floor, radiator and doors leading to the lounge / dining room and kitchen.
Lounge / Dining Room 26' 1" x 11' 9" ( 7.95m x 3.58m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire with surround and tile hearth, double glazed bay window to the rear, TV point and two radiators.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 5" ( 4.11m x 1.96m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, gas range cooker with electric hot plate (offered for sale under separate negotiation) plumbing for washing machine, space for further appliances, double glazed patio door to the rear, radiator and wall mounted combination heating system.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side, radiator and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation , built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.92m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 2" ( 2.44m x 1.88m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Fitted with a suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with electric shower above and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
To the Front of the property there is a garden mainly laid to lawn and a large gated driveway providing side access to the rear garden and garage. The rear garden has a garage, patio and lawned area with fenced boundaries.
Garage 15' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.78m x 2.51m )
Having wooden double doors with power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54345487.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.