2 bedroom bungalow for saleDryfe Park, Lockerbie, Dumfries and Galloway
Offers in Region of £115,000
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY BUNGALOW IN QUIET, POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA
- ENTRANCE CONSERVATORY, VESTIBULE, LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN,
- FAMILY BATHROOM, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GARDENS, OFF-STREET PARKING
- EPC RATING = C
2 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW IN QUIET RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
Located in a desirable area of Lockerbie with easy access to amenities/schools, the nearby M74 and close to the railway station, this property offers well appointed and generously sized accommodation comprising briefly an Entrance Conservatory, Vestibule, Living Room, Kitchen, Family Bathroom and two Double Bedrooms. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing, off-street parking and easily-maintained gardens.
IDEAL FIRST-TIME BUYER / BUY TO RENT POTENTIAL
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54346078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM160263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.