3 bedroom terraced house for saleEast Street, Lightcliffe, HALIFAX
- ***GUIDE PRICE £132,000-£145,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced Property
- Ample Driveway
- Rear Garden
***GUIDE PRICE £132,000 - £145,000*** Three bedroom Mid-Terrace in the popular and sought after area of Lightcliffe offering a driveway for off road parking with ample space for three cars and benefiting from a rear garden and conservatory.
Brought to the market FOR SALE with William H Brown at a GUIDE PRICE of £135,000 - £145,000 is this Three bedroom Mid-Terraced property in the popular and sought after area of Lightcliffe offering a driveway for off road parking with ample space for three cars and benefiting from a rear garden and conservatory. The property is within close proximity of local schooling and amenities with access links to Baliff Bridge, Brighouse and lightcliffe. In brief, the property comprises of: lounge, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor, with three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor and further space in the fully boarded loft. Externally there is a driveway to the front and to the rear there is a lawned garden with a decked patio area.
Enter the property through the front door into the kitchen area.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 7' ( 4.75m x 2.13m )
The kitchen boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over incorporating an asterite sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, an electric cooker with cooker hood over and plumbing for a washing machine. Benefiting from tiled walls and further providing a central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the front aspect and a door leading through into the lounge.
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 3" Maximum into Alcove ( 4.42m x 3.73m Maximum into Alcove )
The lounge features a gas fire with stone effect surround and has decorative coving to the ceiling. The room houses the back boiler and benefits from wall lighting, a central heating radiator and double glazed patio doors to enter the conservatory. A door provides access to the staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
The bright and airy UPVC constructed conservatory offers carpeted flooring with television point, lighting and views of the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the three bedrooms and bathroom whilst also offering access to the loft space which is fully boarded with a pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 10' 6" To Wardrobe Front x 8' 5" ( 3.20m To Wardrobe Front x 2.57m )
The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes with wall and fan lights and includes a central heating radiator and a double glazed window with views of the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 7' 6" To Wardrobe Front ( 2.87m x 2.29m To Wardrobe Front )
With a decorative dado rail and mirror fronted fitted wardrobes, the second bedroom includes a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" Into Door Recess x 5' 6" ( 2.67m Into Door Recess x 1.68m )
Offering fitted wardrobes over the bulkhead with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The house bathroom boasts a three piece suite comprising of: a panelled bath with electric shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Further offering part tiled walls, a central heating radiator, an extractor fan and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
To the front, the property boasts an extensive driveway providing off street parking.
A long rear garden space with both a decked area and a lawned area with fenced boundaries
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54347017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107460. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.