Land for saleWindley Lane, Windley, Near Belper
Withdrawn from Market
- 0.72 acres (0.29 hectares)
- Development Opportunity
- Building Plot with Planning Permission to Demolish Current Cottage
- Erect 3 Bedroom Detached House with Detached Garage
- Rural Location near Village of Windley
- Outstanding Rural Views
- Elevated Position
- 0.265 Acre Plot with Adjoining 0.453 Acre Paddock
- Energy Rating: G
A development opportunity for a building plot with planning permission to demolish the current cottage and build a three bedroom detached house with detached garage. An elevated position with fantastic panoramic views over glorious Derbyshire countryside and an adjoining paddock.
Currently comprises a three bedroom detached cottage with detached garage, driveway, gardens and
All in all 0.718 acres.
John German are pleased to offer for sale this development opportunity for a building plot with planning permission for a three bedroom detached dwelling. There is currently a three bedroom detached cottage dating over 200 years old which requires modernisation located on a 0.265 acre plot with adjoining 0.453 acre paddock.
The plot is located just outside the village of Windley, in a rural and elevated position with outstanding panoramic views over Derbyshire countryside.
Please refer to the planning permission with Amber Valley Borough Council. Application No AVA/212015/0542 which was granted on 2nd June 2015 for permission for demolition of existing cottage and construction of a new dwelling at Acacia Cottage, Windley. Please see the website for full planning details or visit the John German branch in Ashbourne.
From Dig Street Ashbourne follow to the traffic lights turning left on the A517 towards Belper. Follow for approximately 7.3 miles going through the village of Hulland Ward, turning right as you arrive in the village of Turnditch on Windley Lane. Follow for approximately half a mile and Acacia Cottage will be located on the left hand side.
- Acacia Cottage has planning permission for demolition of the existing cottage and erection of a three bedroom detached house. It is with Amber Valley Borough Council and the Planning Number is AVA/2015/0542 which was valid on 2nd June 2015. Please refer to the Amber Valley website www.ambervalley.gov.uk
- The current owners will include an Uplift Clause if there was any future developments on the paddock.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water, and electricity are believed to be connected to the property. Oil tank and private drainage. purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Amber Valley Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54347114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953028011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.