2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Johns Building, Marsham Street, Westminster, SW1P
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms and Guest WC
- Private Balcony
- Secure Underground Valet Parking
- 9th Floor / 1220 Sq Ft
- Residents Pool, Gym and Treatment Rooms
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Central Westminster location
Located in the heart of Westminster, a stones throw from the River Thames, Houses of Parliament and famous attractions of the South Bank, LIFE Residential is enthused to introduce a generously sized 2 bedroom penthouse prestigiously positioned on the 9th floor within the renowned St John’s Building. Benefitting concierge service and use of residents only leisure facilities, the property expands to 1220 sq ft (approx) and includes a sophisticated, glass-fronted reception room with access to a private balcony, separate fully integrated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 2 double bedrooms both with en suite bathrooms, with a further guest WC. St John's Building further benefits from a residents pool, gym and treatment rooms, as well as a 24 hour concierge service and residents valet parking. Victoria, Westminster and St James’ Park stations are all close by, providing impressive travel connections across the Capital. An early internal inspection is highly recommended – 0207 222 2005
Property ref: 121_2450_3899771
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54347711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3899771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster - sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.