2 bedroom flat for saleOld Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5
- Generously sized reception with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted storage
- Second, south facing bedroom with period fireplace
- Smart, well arranged bathroom
- Superb condition and great location close to Earls Court
Set within a lovely period building moments from local amenities, this bright and attractive two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space including sizeable south-facing reception room.
Earl's Court Underground Station (District and Piccadilly lines) and West Brompton Station (National Rail and District Line) are both nearby, while the nearby A4/M4 offers motorists road links to central London, Heathrow and the west.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 980466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earls Court. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.