2 bedroom flat for saleAbbey Court, SW20
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- 931 sq.ft* of internal space
- 1st floor elevation
- Lift access to each floor
- Private Terrace
- Private Parking and cycle storage available
- 1 minute walk to Wimbledon Chase underground station
- Good specification
Presenting to the market this spacious 2 bedroom, first floor flat with ensuite showeroom and bathroom. Comprised of 931 sq.ft* this apartment also comes with a private terrace.
Abbey Court apartments are situated only ten miles from Central London, offering the perfect balance between country and city living.
Abbey Court is a new London property investment opportunity located in Wimbledon in the quiet borough of Merton. This part of London is famously known as the host to the annual tennis tournament but the area is also a popular residential district in South West London with great rail and tube links to the capital and Surrey.
Adjacent to Wimbledon Chase overground station and under 30 minutes to Waterloo, Victoria and Paddington stations.
Only 1.1 miles from South Wimbledon Underground Station - 6 minute bus journey every 15 minutes from the Development.
Tesco express and Co-operative supermarkets adjacent and opposite to the development.
Ample private - monitored parking on site and underground secured parking next door for private residents.
The area benefits from numerous schools, local parks and the nearby Wimbledon Tennis Club, attracting a wide range of young families and young professionals.
Well serviced quality apartments with Private parking, outside space and lift access to each
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference INV160136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.