3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookside, Herringthorpe, Rotherham
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- FANTASTIC FAMILY-SIZE SEMI DETACHED
- Beautifully presented accommodation
- Attractive Gardens & Conservatory
- Off-road parking & Garage
SURE TO APPEAL TO THE FAMILY BUYER - A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BED SEMI IN HERRINGTHORPE - offering fantastic family-size accommodation with attractive gardens, ample off-road parking, Conservatory & Garage. Situated in this highly sought after location - we would recommend an early viewing.
Situated in a highly sought after location in Herringthorpe with good access links to Rotherham town centre and local amenities including St. Bernards School, this beautifully presented Three Bedroom Semi Detached property is sure to appeal to family buyers
The property offers superb family accommodation which briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, Utility Room with W.C., Three Bedrooms, Shower Room and attractive gardens to front and rear. The property has ample off-road parking and a Detached Garage and an early viewing is highly recommended.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
At the front of the property a upvc double glazed door with side panels opens into the entrance hall with wooden floor, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Lounge 17' 1" x 12' 9" ( 5.21m x 3.89m )
This attractively presented lounge features a fire surround with electric fire, a upvc double glazed bay window to the front and a central heating radiator. Open plan to the lounge is the:-
Dining Room 9' 1" x 10' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.33m )
Having a central heating radiator and upvc double glazed patio doors which leads through to the:-
Conservatory 10' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.15m )
Featuring upvc double glazed windows and door to the rear. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' max x 8' 7" ( 3.96m max x 2.62m )
The kitchen is fitted with a modern range of kitchen units with wall, base and drawer units, roll edge work surfaces and an inset sink and drainer. There is a built-in oven, a 4-ring gas hob, a tiled floor, storage cupboard and a upvc double glazed window to the rear. A upvc double glazed door opens onto the rear of the property.
Utility Room/w.C. 17' 1" max x 5' 11" ( 5.21m max x 1.80m )
Having a central heating radiator and a low flush w.c.
First Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the side, an airing cupboard and access to the boarded loft space with light.
Bedroom One 11' to wardrobe fronts x 15' into bay ( 3.35m to wardrobe fronts x 4.57m into bay )
This well presented room has a upvc double glazed bay window to the front, built-in storage and dresser, exposed floorboards and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" to wardrobe fronts + doorway x 11' 6" ( 2.77m to wardrobe fronts + doorway x 3.51m )
Featuring built-in wardrobes, a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 7' ( 2.69m x 2.13m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
This stylish modern shower room has a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin. The room is fully tiled to complement the fittings and has a central heating radiator and upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear.
To the front of the property is a substantial block paved area which provides ample off-road parking. There are inset flower beds planted with a range of plants and shrubs and access to the:-
At the rear of the property is an beautifully presented garden which comprises of flower beds and borders stocked with a range of plants and shrubs and block paved areas which are perfect for al-fresco dining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54354274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.