2 bedroom terraced house for saleVarnes Street, Eccles, Aylesford, Kent
- Victorian cottage set in a lovely rural village
- 2 bedrooms and a first floor bathroom
- Sociable kitchen/dining area
- Perfect first time home
- Friendly village community
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Eccles village offers that unique feeling of country life; pop into the Red Bull pub for a few drinks or an evening meal, meet the friendly locals who will confess to the peaceful lifestyle one has living in such a quaint area.There is a handy shop and post office virtually opposite this property, so you don't have to travel far when you realise you have just run out of milk! There is an infant and primary school within the village too. Whilst enjoying village life the location has easy access to both junction 6 of the M20 and Maidstone along with junction 3 of the M2 and Rochester.The pretty cottage has huge kerb appeal with some ornate detailing above the windows and doorway; the house is also a lot larger than you might think.Enjoy nights in front of the television in the cosy lounge area and the sociable dining area links up so nicely to the kitchen area making it perfect for hosting a dinner party or having a catch up with the family after work/school.With properties of this age the bathroom tends to be located on the ground floor, well not with this one it's on the first floor making it much more convenient and freeing up much more living space to the ground floor.
What the Owner says:
We love the living in Eccles, the people are very friendly so that's why we want to remain in the village. Our children are growing up fast so we need a 3 bedroom home next.We have lived here since 2007 and it has done us proud. We think our home will really suit a young couple buying for the first time.
- Lounge Area: 11'9 x 10'4 (3.58m x 3.15m)
- Dining Area: 11'10 x 11'0 (3.61m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'4 x 6'6 (3.15m x 1.98m)
- Utility Room: 6'5 x 6'4 (1.96m x 1.93m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'10 x 10'5 (3.61m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 8'5 (3.18m x 2.57m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54357589.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.