3 bedroom terraced house for saleFountain Road, London
Sold STC £575,000
- Victorian terraced house.
- Three bedrooms.
- Sunny rear garden.
- Close to Tooting Broadway Tube.
- Requires modernisation.
- Period features.
A rare opportunity to restore a handsome three bedroom Victorian terraced house to its former glory.
A rare opportunity to restore a handsome three bedroom Victorian terraced house to its former glory. This home has remained in the same family for a number of years and boasts bright, spacious rooms and many original period features. Accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, two large receptions, kitchen, lean-to and a bathroom with separate WC. The 23ft garden enjoys a southerly aspect and to the rear holds a multipurpose outhouse that also requires attention. Situated on Fountain Road, access to Tooting Broadway Tube (Northern Line) and St George's hospital/university couldn't come easier. Chain free and available to view without delay.
Garden Room 17' 7" x 11' 10" ( 5.36m x 3.61m )
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 6" ( 2.54m x 2.29m )
Dining Room 10' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.20m x 2.64m )
Reception Room 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.18m )
Outbuilding 14' 8" x 6' 5" ( 4.47m x 1.96m )
Bedroom 1 11' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.51m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.18m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.24m x 1.70m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54357601.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG104987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.