2 bedroom flat for saleMarine Parade, Brighton
Sold STC £350,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Direct sea views
- Desirable location
- Open plan kitchen/lounge
- Share of freehold
Situated right on the seafront this two bedroom 2nd floor flat on Marine Parade has fantastic direct sea views looking out to the Brighton Pier. The property comes with a share of the freehold. Close to Brighton's Kemp Town Village and a short walk to the city centre.
Brighton is one of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. oasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Lounge/kitchen 14' 4" x 18' 4" ( 4.37m x 5.59m )
Double glazed window to the front with direct sea views, TV/Internet point, and radiator.
White wall and base units, stainless steel single sink single draining board, four ring electric hob with cooker under, wall mounted combination boiler. space for fridge freezer.
Storage cupboard, fuse box, smoke alarm, wall phone entry system.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 9' 3" max recess ( 4.39m x 2.82m max recess )
Double glazed window to the side looking out onto the Steine Gardens, walk in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 6' 5" x 12' ( 1.96m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the front with direct sea views, single radiator.
A stylish white fully tiled fitted bathroom suite, low level WC, wash hand basin, walk in shower.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.