3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLongfellow Drive, Worksop
Sold STC £105,000
- GUIDE PRICE £105,000 - £115,000
- SEMI-DETACHED WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOUTH FACING ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- NO UPWARD CHAIN!!
GUIDE PRICE - £105,000 - £115,000. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of this property. Situated in the sought after location of Kilton. Close to local primary schools and within walking distance to the Bassetlaw Hospital and all local amenities.
GUIDE PRICE - £105,000 - £115,000. Early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of this property. Situated in the sought after location of Kilton in the market town of Worksop. Close to local primary schools and within walking distance to the Bassetlaw Hospital and all local amenities. Ideal for commuters being within easy reach of the M1 and A1 road links and is on the main bus route. The property briefly comprises of: Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Diner, Utility Room, Lounge, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens.
Longfellow Drive, Kilton
Entrance via a front facing double glazed Upvc door, also accessible via a side facing double glazed door and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner 21' 9" x 8' 4" ( 6.63m x 2.54m )
A modern fitted L shaped dining kitchen with a range of wall and base units with black worktop over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven with ceramic electric hob with cooker hood above, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge freezer, two front facing double glazed windows and a side facing double glazed window, black brick tiled splashbacks, access to staircase and built in understairs storage, space for dining table, television point and a double glazed door. The boiler is also housed in the kitchen.
Lounge 11' 6" x 15' 9" ( 3.51m x 4.80m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, the lounge easily accessed through the kitchen and also via the side hallway. the lounge benefits from an electric feature fire, laminate flooring, television point and a central heating radiator.
Utility Room 5' 8" x 8' 3" ( 1.73m x 2.51m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, plumbing for washing machine, base unit with worktop over, plumbing for washing machine and a central heating radiator.
Stairs & Landing
Access to staircase via entrance hall leading upto first floor rooms and a spacious landing area with a front facing double glazed window, loft access, a central heating radiator and newly laid carpets.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.48m x 3.20m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, two built in storage cupboards and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.92m )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.49m x 2.29m )
A double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
A white suite comprising of a low flush wc, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with electric shower over and glass shower screen, tiled splashbacks, a central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Front: To the front of the property is a pebbled driveway, laid to lawn area with a variety of plants and shrubs to the borders, wall to the front and gate access at the side of the property leading to the rear of the property.
Rear: To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a low maintenance laid to lawn area with a range of plants and shrubs, an outside tap, brick built outbuilding and a further outbuilding at the rear for additional storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54360871.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.