3 bedroom detached house for salePrimrose Close, Thetford
Sold STC £210,000
- Refurbished Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- New Kitchen
- New Bathroom
- Gas Radiator Central Heating
- CHAIN FREE
Three bedroom refurbished detached home featuring a new kitchen and new bathroom. A lovely location on a sought after development and offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Internal viewing highly recommended - an opportunity not to be missed.
This detached property has recently been subject to a programme of improvements/refurbishments and now provides a well presented property with the benefit of a new kitchen and bathroom. Parking is provided on the driveway to the front of the property in addition to the integrated SINGLE GARAGE.
Situated just off the A11, this delightful Norfolk town has much to offer including a good range of shops, along with many cafes, bars and restaurants. The riverside area of the town centre is currently being developed to provide a cinema, hotel and restaurants. The area also boasts a selection of schools including the highly regarded private Thetford Grammar School. Thetford is ideally placed for enjoying the outdoor lifestyle with Thetford Forest close by for horse riding, cycling and walks. Further leisure facilities can be found at Breckland Leisure Centre which has a swimming pool along with a fitness centre offering a range of sports facilities and classes.
With front entrance door, window to front aspect, radiator, door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.30m )
With point for gas fire and feature brick surround, radiator, TV and telephone points, wall lights, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, window to front aspect, archway to dining room.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.28m x 2.49m )
With radiator, laminate flooring, patio doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.51m )
Newly fitted with a range of modern wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces over, electric oven and hob, stainless steel cooker hood, tiled splash areas, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler for central heating, radiator, vinyl flooring, window to rear aspect, door leading to rear garden.
On The First Floor
With access to loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max narrowing to 10' 7" min x 10' 10" ( 4.50m max narrowing to 3.23m min x 3.30m )
With radiator, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.39m )
With radiator, window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.39m )
With radiator, window to front aspect.
Newly fitted modern bathroom with white suite comprising panelled bath with shower mixer attachment over, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, fully tiled walls, radiator, airing cupboard, window to rear aspect.
To the front of the property a driveway leads to the INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE with electric roller shutter door, power and light connected. The garden to the front has shingled and lawned areas. A gate to the side leads to the rear garden. The private enclosed rear garden features a paved seating area and tiered lawned areas, borders planted with shrubs, garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54360895.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THF104671. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thetford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.