3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHill Road, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
Under Offer £285,000
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- DG & GCH, ENT VESTIBULE, HALL, WC , BAY WINDOWED LOUNGE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM INTO KITCHEN/DINER
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS (ENSUITE TO ONE), BATHROOM
- GARDENS FRONT AND REAR, GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY
- ENERGY RATING E
Extended Semi Detached Home With Superb Open Plan Living Room and Kitchen/Diner, Gardens, Garage and 3 Bedrooms. This family sized property is situated in a highly regarded and sought after location in Barrow in Furness and is decorated to a modern style whilst retaining some lovely traditional and original features. The spacious living accommodation comprises of entrance vestibule, hall, GF cloaks/WC, bay windowed lounge, living room with open plan aspect into the quality fitted kitchen/diner with breakfast bar and Karndean flooring, three double bedrooms (ensuite to one) and family bathroom. There are lawned gardens to the front and rear, driveway and garage. Further benefits double glazing and gas central heating. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54362713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN160064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Barrow-In-Furness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.