3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRed Roofs, London Road, Carlisle, Cumbria
Offers in Region of £230,000
- Attractive 3/4 bedroomed semi detached house
- Living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting room/bedroom/study
- Utility room, cloakroom, first floor bathroom
- Majority central heating, part double glazing
- Delightful garden, driveway and garage
- Energy Rating F
Traditional and comfortable, just what a family home should be, for this 3/4 bedroomed attractive semi detached house, which has versatile accommodation with delightful garden and garage. The property has the benefit for majority central heating and part double glazing and briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Sitting Room/Bedroom/Study, Utility Room, Cloakroom, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside there is a lovely attractive garden , driveway and garage. Internal inspection recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54362725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.