4 bedroom detached house for saleMulsford Court, Worthenbury, Wrexham
- Guide Price £290,000-£320,000
- NO CHAIN
- Spacious 4 Bedroom detached property
- 10 year fensa guarantee on double glazed windows
- Sought after area
- Large enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking/double garage.
Guide price £290,000 - £320,000 this spacious four bedroom detached property offering off road parking, detached double garage and large enclosed rear garden. The property also benefits from being within easy reach of Chester City Centre, North Wales and all transport networks
Guide price £290,000 - £320,000 Located in the popular area of Wothenbury nr Malpas is this spacious four bedroom detached property offering off road parking, detached double garage, Double glazed windows with 10 year fensa guarantee and large enclosed rear garden. The property also benefits from being within easy reach of Chester City Centre, North Wales and all transport networks. In brief the property comprises, entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining/family room, study, kitchen, utility room, landing, master bedroom, en-suite, bedroom two, bedroom three, bedroom four, family bathroom, outside, rear garden and detached double garage. NO CHAIN
Open porch with exterior light. Front entrance door leads to entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor. Spindle balustrade. Large understair storage. High roof window. Radiators. Ceramic tiled floor. Door to cloakroom.
Cloakroom 8' 1" x 3' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.17m )
Wall mounted wash and basin. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan. Coved ceiling. Tiled floor. Wooden framed double glazed frosted window.
Lounge 19' 1" x 10' 4" into bay ( 5.82m x 3.15m into bay )
Wooden framed double glazed bay widow. Two side windows. Feature exposed brick fireplace with wood hearth and surround and coal effect fire. Radiators. TV point. Coved ceiling. Telephone point. Double sliding doors open to rear garden.
Dining/family Room 17' 2" x 7' 3" ( 5.23m x 2.21m )
Wooden framed splayed bay double glazed window to side elevation. Wood framed double glazed window to front elevation. TV point. Radiators. Coved ceiling.
Study 9' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.46m )
Wooden framed double glazed window to front elevation. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Door to hall.
Kitchen 14' 4" x 8' 1" ( 4.37m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of white fronted wall base and drawer units with roll edge marble effect worksurfacs incorporation one and half bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap. Indesit double oven and matching ceramic hob with extractor over. Open fronted corner display units. Glass fronted crockery display cabinets with inset halogen lights. Ceiling spotlights. Integral fridge and freezer. Space for dishwasher. Double glazed window to rear overlooking garden. Tiled splachback. Tiled floor. Radiator. Coved ceiling and door to utility.
Uility 8' 1" x 4' 11" ( 2.46m x 1.50m )
Fitted with a base unit with marble effect roll edge worksurface incorporating a single stainless steel sink and drainer. Fuse box cupboard. Wooden framed double glazed side aspect window. Worcester combination boiler. Space for washing machine and dishwasher. Coved ceiling. Rear access door.
Radiators. Loft access. Coved ceiling. Large Velux window. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Badroom 15' x 10' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.15m )
Wooden framed double glazed bay window to front elevation. Wooded framed double glazed window to side elevation with aspect views. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Door to en-suite.
En-Suite 10' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.18m x 1.91m )
Fitted with a white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton shower. Vanity unit. Bidet. Low level WC. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Coved ceiling. Ceiling spotlights. Radiator. Wooden framed double glazed frosted windows to rear and side elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.43m x 3.23m )
Wooden framed double glazed window to front elevation. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 15' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.62m x 2.72m )
Wooden framed double glazed window to rear elevation. Coved ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' x 7' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.31m )
Wooden framed double glazed window to front elevation. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Built in wardrobe with fitted shelving.
Family Bathroom 8' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.34m )
Fitted with a suite comprising panelled bath, bidet with mixer tap, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Ceiling spotlights. Laminate flooring. Velux windows.
Gardens to front and side which are predominantly laid to lawn with mature trees and pergola. Paved pathway leads to front door. Rear access is granted by a covered pergola.
The large enclosed rear garden is well designed for a family having a large lawned area, a square brick barbecue and patio areas adjacent to the house. A paved pathway leads to double garage allowing access.
Detached Double Garage 178' 10" x 18' 1" ( 54.51m x 5.51m )
Twin up and over doors. Wooden framed double glazed windows to side elevation. Diamond shaped window. Boarded storage area. Access door. Paved driveway offering off road parking for three vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54363599.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS110725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.