2 bedroom flat for saleBarrier House, Royal Wharf, London
Under Offer £595,000
- 889sq ft 3rd floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.
- Direct river views from reception & balcony.
- Secure parking included; 24 hour concierge onsite; residents' gym & pool.
- Contract reassignment: completion due Q2 2017.
Chestertons are proud to offer a superb 889sq ft 3rd floor 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in Barrier House, Royal Wharf. The property will boast an exceptional calibre of internal finish & direct river views from the reception & balcony. Secure parking is included with the plot. Completion due Q2 2017.
Royal Wharf will be a residential development of considerable scale (3,385 homes) & scope. Conveniently located close to Pontoon Dock DLR station for easy access for City Airport, Canary Wharf & The City. Facilities at the development will include: 24 hour concierge & site security along with state of the art leisure facilities. "The Clubhouse" will incorporate a 25 metre swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi, & a state of the art gym / fitness suite.
N.B. This plot is offered by way of contract reassignment. Mortgages are available, if required, subject to status, deposit percentage & lender criteria.
Deposit required on exchange = £140,000 with the balance payable upon completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54365263.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK160124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.