3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTommy Mcguigan Grove, Hartlepool
Sold STC £93,950
- 3 BEDROOMED MODERN END LINK HOUSE
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOLAR PANELS
- OWN DRIVEWAY
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
FASTIDIOUSLY MAINTAINED ULTRA MODERN END LINK HOUSE WITHIN SMALL PARADE OF THREE. Boasting many attractions, some of which include Solar Panels producing 'free electricity' and an income, UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Own Driveway, nicely landscaped Gardens.
0FASTIDIOUSLY MAINTAINED ULTRA MODERN END LINK HOUSE WITHIN SMALL PARADE OF THREE. Boasting many attractions, some of which include Solar Panels producing 'free electricity' and an income, UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Own Driveway, nicely landscaped Gardens. The layout comprises; Entrance Hall, Guest Cloakroom, nicely appointed Kitchen, Living Room with feature wall mounted fire and twin French doors leading to garden, Landing, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC.
FASTIDIOUSLY MAINTAINED ULTRA MODERN END LINK HOUSE WITHIN SMALL PARADE OF THREE. Boasting many attractions, some of which include Solar Panels producing 'free electricity' and an income, UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Own Driveway, nicely landscaped Gardens. The layout comprises; Entrance Hall, Guest Cloakroom, nicely appointed Kitchen, Living Room with feature wall mounted fire and twin French doors leading to garden, Landing, 3 Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC.
panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed inserts and 'spy hole' , latest style laminate flooring, turning staircase to First Floor, radiator.
tastefully fitted with white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled low flush WC, matching tiled splashbacks with complementing laminate flooring, radiator.
Living Room 14' 4" x 14' 6" ( 4.37m x 4.42m )
built in under stairs storage cupboard, feature 'living flame' pebble effect wall mounted electric fire, TV point, latest style laminate flooring, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to landscaped rear garden, radiator.
Stylish Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
extensive range of contemporary base and eye level cabinets with ample contrasting roll top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, cupboard housing 'Ideal' gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine, complementing mosaic effect part tiled walls with matching laminate flooring, radiator.
hinged access to roof space, built in airing cupboard, window to side.
Bedroom 1 7' 9" x 13' 6" ( 2.36m x 4.11m )
Bedroom 2 7' 9" x 11' 9" ( 2.36m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.29m x 1.98m )
Bathroom / Wc
suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC, part tiled walls with matching flooring, radiator.
Enclosed Rear Garden
with side gate, ideal for small children, pets etc, flagstone patio area, lawned area, timber boundary fencing, security lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54365285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR108850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.