4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Thornton Curtis, Ulceby, North Lincolnshire
- Attractive period residence offering well presented character accommodation
- Comprises hall, 2 reception rooms, kitchen breakfast room, garden room, utility
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms (1 en-suite), lawned gardens of approx 0.58 acres
- Useful outbuildings offering excellent potential (subject to planning), NO CHAIN
The Old Vicarage is an attractive period residence which offers well presented character accommodation which benefits from double glazing and a hugely efficient Biomass central heating system. Having the benefit of no onward chain, the property briefly comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, snug, kitchen breakfast room, garden room, utility and shower room on the ground floor, whilst on the first floor the master bedroom has an en-suite, together with three further bedrooms and a main bathroom.
Outside, the property is set within delightful gardens which are principally laid to lawn, and the property itself is approached through electric wrought iron gates, with a driveway leading to ample car standing and also a range of useful outbuildings offering excellent potential for a variety of uses (we understand from the clients that Building Regulations would only be required for conversion of the outbuildings into ancillary accommodation, although we would recommend that prospective purchasers check this with the relevant Planning Authority).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54365305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HPS160076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.