Plot for saleBarmore Road, Tarbert, Argyll and Bute, PA29
- Prominent location close to the village centre
- Former garage/petrol filling station site, suitable for a variety of
- uses, including retail, residential or commercial development,
- subject to planning consents
- Site extending to approximately 0.3 Hectare (0.75 acre)
Development site adjacent to A83 (T) at main entrance to village
The subjects of sale comprise a broadly rectangular, level plot of ground, formerly occupied by a garage/petrol filling station. The
buildings have been demolished and the site is bounded to the west and north by the public road and by private residential gardens on the
other two sides.
The site extends to an area of approximately 0.3 Hectare (0.75 acre) and is shown edged red on the attached Ordnance Survey planextract.
The current use of the land is as a site for agricultural engineers and a petrol filling station.
There is an existing planning consent for a residential scheme, granted on 8 March 2011 under reference 10/01855/PP, relating to a
larger development of which the subject site forms part. A copy of this consent is available from the selling agents.
Parties requiring additional information in respect of the planning position should approach Argyll & Bute Council planning department direct.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54365683.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OBN160085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Oban. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.