2 bedroom detached house for saleHembal Road, St. Austell
- 1838 former Gatehouse to Hembal Manor
- 3 reception rooms, 2 with feature working fireplaces
- Kitchen with separate utility room
- 2 double first floor bedrooms
- First floor bathroom with separate shower
- Double galzed windows
- Oil fired heating via Rayburn
- Enclosed well stocked gardens
Beautifully presented and sympathetically restored is this former Gatehouse to Hembal Manor, constructed in 1838 with traditional stone facade under slate roof within small enclosed corner plot gardens, well stocked with a wide variety of mature shrubs and commands a good degree of privacy. From Hembal Road is a parking space to the side of the property, gate gives access to the front with canopied front door to the hallway. Return staircase to the first floor with timber balustrades and spindles, the lounge to the right is dual aspect with French doors to the garden, feature Victorian style fireplace in ornate surround including mantel and under parquet flooring. From the hall is also access to the sung, a room with many uses with access to the kitchen and dining room and has a feature multi fuel fire. The dining room is to the front of the property and has feature open fireplace and parquet flooring. The kitchen to the rear is well equipped with a range of base and wall units which incorporate a sink unit and oil fired Rayburn which supplies the hot water and radiators, door to utility room which in turn leads to outside and the workshop. On the first floor are the 2 double bedrooms one with fireplace, the master with open timber flooring and dual aspect windows. The bathroom is very generous and comprises panelled bath, separate shower cubical, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. The gardens have been landscaped and well stocked with a wide variety of shrubs, large gravelled areas and a separate enclosed paved patio.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6787210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.