This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom flat for sale

Park West, Edgware Road


Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Samson are pleased to present this luxurious and cosy 2 bedroom flat in the Park West development.
The property has been well maintained, has been newly renovated and no expenses have been spared in renovating this flat to a very high standard.

Currently the flat is used for short let / holiday lettings, earning an approximate gross rental income of up to £2,000 per week.

The property is located off Edgware Road, super close and equidistant to Marble Arch and Edgware Road tube stations.

Ideally located to enjoy Central London, Hyde Park and Oxford Street.

Living Room - 11'2" (3.4m) Max x 16'1" (4.9m) Max
Laminate Flooring

Kitchen - 9'6" (2.9m) Max x 4'3" (1.3m) Max
Tiled floor, granite worktop, fitted appliances and kitchen units

Bedroom 1 - 7'7" (2.31m) Max x 11'6" (3.51m) Max
Laminate flooring throughout

Bedroom 2 - 8'10" (2.69m) Max x 7'7" (2.31m) Max
Laminate flooring throughout

Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
28 August 2015


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samson Estates Limited, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.