2 bedroom flat for sale7/5 Darnell Road, Trinity, Edinburgh, EH5 3PQ
- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor, dual-aspect, tenement flat, located in the sought-after area of Trinity, north of Edinburgh's city centre.
- The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, single glazed sash & case windows, high ceilings, fine cornices, natural wood flooring and a secure entry system.
- To the rear is a well-tended shared garden, and to the front, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
An immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, second-floor, dual-aspect, tenement flat, located in the sought-after area of Trinity, north of Edinburgh's city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and bathroom. The entrance hall serves all living areas, and features original wood flooring, and two deep storage cupboards. The carpeted, rear-facing living room overlooks the garden, offers ample space for dining and features a wall press and a walk-in store. Further to the rear, a separate kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, laminate worktops, integrated gas hob and oven, extractor canopy, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include a washing machine and fridge. The bright and spacious, carpeted, front-facing double bedroom (currently being used as a sitting room) features a fine triple-bay window with panelled wood surround, an Edinburgh press and an ornate cornice and rose. The second, carpeted, double bedroom is also front facing, features a plain cornice and a traditional cast-iron fireplace. Set to the rear, the bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite with mixer shower, tiled walls and a chrome heated towel rail. Features include gas central heating, single glazed sash & case windows, high ceilings, fine cornices, traditional fireplace, natural wood flooring and a secure entry system. To the rear is a well-tended shared garden, and to the front, unrestricted on-street parking. Trinity is a popular area, within easy reach of excellent local shopping and public transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, including a Waitrose at Comely Bank, ASDA at Granton and a Morrisons on Ferry Road. Nearby Stockbridge is home to a wide variety of delicatessens, cafe's, restaurants, butchers, and greengrocers, whilst both Craigleith Retail Park and Ocean Terminal provide a range of high-street stores. Recreational options include cycle paths and walkways along the Water of Leith, the famous Royal Botanic Gardens, the expansive Inverleith Park, as well as the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. There is a choice of well-regarded public and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6730837. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.