3 bedroom flat for saleChiswick Village, Chiswick
Sold STC £465,000
- Popular 1930's mansion block
- Share of freehold
- Three good size bedrooms
- Private balcony
- Entry phone system
- Wonderful communal gardens
- Excellent transport links
Situated on the first floor of an extremely popular 1930's mansion block is this rarely available three bedroom apartment. Generously proportioned throughout, this secure and spacious property is ideal for a first time buyer or buy-to-let investor.
Situated on the first floor of an extremely popular 1930's mansion block is this rarely available three bedroom apartment. Generously proportioned throughout, this secure and spacious property comprises: three good size bedrooms, expansive reception room, kitchen, contemporary bathroom and private balcony. Located close to the well regarded Strand on the Green Primary School, Chiswick Village also benefits from being situated only 0.3 miles from Gunnersbury tube and rail station and 0.5 miles from Kew Bridge rail station. Chiswick Park tube station is a short walk away providing easy access into the City via the District Line. Additional benefits include double glazing throughout, entry phone system, share of freehold and a beautiful communal garden. The excellent local amenities on Chiswick High Road are a short walking distance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54373021.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSW103307. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.