2 bedroom terraced house for saleWard Street, DERBY
Offers Over £85,000
- SPACIOUS AND WELL PRESENTED
- TERRACED PERIOD PROPERTY
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- POPULAR AND CONVENIENT LOCATION
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
This well presented terraced period property is situated in one of Derbys more convenient positions enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links, Derby University and Hospital and excellent local amenities.
This well presented terraced period property is situated in one of Derbys more convenient positions enjoying easy access to Derby City centre, major commuter links, Derby University and Hospital and excellent local amenities. The spacious accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.33m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed door with double glazed window over, front elevation double glazed window, wooden flooring, coving, ceiling rose, radiator and door leading into
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
having stairs rising to first floor,door leading to cellar, space for dining table, coving, radiator and opening leading into
Kitchen 9' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.87m x 1.91m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with wooden work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral fan assisted oven with four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring, side elevation door providing access to rear garden and radiator
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch with ladder attachment and doors leading into
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.33m )
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.41m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator.
Family Bathroom 9' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.87m x 1.91m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over, tiled surround and glass screen, rear elevation double glazed window with obscure glass and tiled sill, storage cupboard housing Worcester Bosch gas central heating combination boiler, extractor fan and radiator.
to the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating paved patio, outside wc, rear access gate, well stocked flower beds, outside lighting and boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54373051.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.