3 bedroom terraced house for saleDale Road, Derby
Offers Over £110,000
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS MID TERRACED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
Situated in an incredibly convenient location for access to Derby City centre and major commuter links is this deceptively spacious mid terraced house. The large accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location for access to Derby City centre and major commuter links is this deceptively spacious mid terraced house. The large accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, downstairs shower room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and enclosed rear garden. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass insets and double glazed window over, tiling to walls and entrance door leading into
having stairs rising to first floor, coving, feature archway, radiator and doors leading into
Lounge 14' 9" into bay x 11' 9" into recess ( 4.50m into bay x 3.58m into recess )
having front elevation double glazed bay window, wall mounted gas fire, meter cupboard, cornice, ceiling rose and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 11' 9" into recess ( 3.86m x 3.58m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window, coving, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 16' 10" x 8' 11" ( 5.13m x 2.72m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating space for a large cooker with stainless steel and glass extractor hood over, space for a fridge freezer, space for a dining table, side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, two side elevation double glazed windows, tiled flooring, pantry, twelve recessed spotlights, radiator and opening leading into
Downstairs Shower Room
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level w.c, floating wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with shower over, tiled surround and folding screen, tiled flooring, tiling to walls and rear elevation window with obscured glass.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, storage cupboard and doors leading into
Bedroom One 14' 11" into recess x 11' 7" ( 4.55m into recess x 3.53m )
having two front elevation double glazed windows and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 5" into recess ( 3.66m x 2.87m into recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 8' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.72m )
having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Family Bathroom 6' 10" x 6' ( 2.08m x 1.83m )
having a matching three piece suite comprising low level wc., pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiling to walls and radiator.
to the rear of the property there is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating rear access gate and boundary walling and fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54374836.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.