4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ivel, Swinbrook Road, Carterton
- Open plan modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Stylish kitchen appliances
- Kitchen breakfast room with French doors
- 3 reception rooms, lounge with French doors
- Four double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Garage and double length driveway
- £434,995 (£347,996 using help to buy)
Beautifully designed four double bedroom detached family home with driveway and garage, located on an attractive new development on the outskirts of Carterton just 3.3 miles from Burford.
The Ivel is a four bedroom detached family home that benefits from a generous kitchen and breakfast area, separate study, living and dining rooms, along with four spacious double bedrooms to the upper floor.
On the ground floor there is an open-plan kitchen and breakfast room which can be customised with a choice of contemporary units, stylish work surfaces and matching upstands. This space provides ample room for dining and is stylishly designed with French door access to the rear garden. Integrated appliances include a built-in AEG double oven, hob and cooker hood, along with an integrated fridge-freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. There is a dual-aspect living room towards the rear of the property which features a second set of French doors, providing separate access outside. A pleasant dining room overlooks the front garden and is accessible from the welcoming entrance hallway, along with an attractive study room, which provides an ideal space for home working. The ground floor living space is completed by a modern downstairs cloakroom.
To the first floor there are four generous double bedroom, two of which enjoy a front-facing position and include modern en-suite rooms. Bedrooms 3 and 4 served by a contemporary family bedroom with quality Roca sanitary ware.
Kitchen Breakfast 16' 7" x 15' 4" ( 5.05m x 4.67m )
Lounge 15' 5" x 13' ( 4.70m x 3.96m )
Dining Room 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
Study 11' 11" x 6' 1" ( 3.63m x 1.85m )
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 12' ( 3.68m x 3.66m )
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.68m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Three 13' x 7' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.39m )
Bedroom Four 12' 10" max x 8' 3" ( 3.91m max x 2.51m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54375673.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR101021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Carterton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.