4 bedroom detached house for saleHighfields, Halstead
Sold STC £350,000
- Well presented family home
- Four bedrooms
- Converted garage
- End of cul de sac location
- Sought after location
Located the end of a cul de sac, minutes away from open fields is this detached family home offering four bedrooms, three reception rooms, ensuite and family bathroom. With a private rear garden and off road parking this property must be viewed.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor. Solid wood flooring. Radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator. Panelled walls.
Lounge 16' 8" into bay x 10' 2" ( 5.08m into bay x 3.10m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator. TV and telephone points.
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect. Radiator. TV point.
Third Reception Room 16' 1" x 7' 9" ( 4.90m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Telephone point..
Kitchen 13' 3" x 10' 8" into door recess ( 4.04m x 3.25m into door recess )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of solid wood work surface. Butler sink. Tiling to splashbacks. Double electric oven and five ring gas hob. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Integral fridge/freezer.
Stairs rising from entrance hall. Double glazed window to side aspect. Airing cupboard. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 9' 4" max ( 3.73m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled. Shaver point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" into door recess x 9' 8" ( 3.40m into door recess x 2.95m )
Double glazed dormer window to front aspect. Radiator. TV and telephone points.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" max into dormer x 11' 1" ( 3.76m max into dormer x 3.38m )
Double glazed dormer window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 5' 7" ( 3.07m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Part tiled.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property has a driveway providing off road parking and flower beds. Side access. Sliding onto open aspect.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a shingled area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with flower beds and enclosed by panel fencing. Gated side access. Outside tap and shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54376141.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104480. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.