4 bedroom detached house for saleChesterfield Close, Stone, Aylesbury
Guide Price £675,000
- EXECUTIVE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED
- ENTRANCE HALL & CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM & STUDY
- REFITTED KITCHEN OPENING TO DINING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- REFITTED EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN & DOUBLE GARAGE
A much improved executive detached home set in an exclusive cul de sac location with a good size rear garden and being within the popular village of Stone.Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home.
A much improved executive detached home set in an exclusive cul de sac location with a good size rear garden and being within the popular village of Stone. The property features double glazing, gas heating system with radiators, entrance hall, cloakroom, 20ft sitting room, refitted kitchen with opening to dining room, study, utility room, master bedroom with refitted en-suite, three further good size bedrooms, refitted bathroom, good size rear garden with summerhouse, block paved driveway and double garage. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this family home.
Double glazed door with side panels opening to entrance hall.
Stairs rising to first floor and landing with under stairs storage cupboard. Coving. Karndean flooring. Radiator.
Comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin with tiled splash backs. Radiator. Karndean flooring. Recessed spot lighting. Double glazed window to side.
Study 9' 7" x 8' 3" ( 2.92m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front. Telephone point. Coving. Radiator. Karndean flooring.
Sitting Room 20' 4" x 11' 9" ( 6.20m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Feature living flame gas fire. Television and telephone point. Coving. Radiator. Karndean flooring. Double glazed french doors opening to rear garden.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.61m )
Double glazed french doors opening to rear garden. Ceiling down lighters. Coving. Radiator. Karndean flooring. Opening to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.61m )
Refitted kitchen comprising a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with granite work surfaces over. Inset one and a half bowl sink unit. Inset double oven and ceramic induction hob with extractor hood above. Granite splash backs. Integrated dishwasher. Ceiling down lighters. Coving. Double glazed window to rear elevation. Door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' x 6' 4" ( 1.83m x 1.93m )
Double glazed door to rear garden. Wall mounted and floor standing units with granite work surfaces over. Inset single drainer sink with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler. Radiator.
First Floor & Landing
Double glazed window to front. Access to loft. Airing cupboard. Coving. Radiator.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 11' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Built in wardrobes. Television point. Radiator. Karndean flooring. Recessed spot lighting.
Refitted suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Double shower cubicle with remote control on/off function. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls and flooring. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 11' 9" ( 3.23m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Television point. Radiator.
Refitted suite comprising low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with mixer tap. Separate shower cubicle. Tiling to walls and flooring. Heated towel rail. Ceiling down lighters. Double glazed window to side.
In our opinion one of the many features of this property is the good size rear garden being enclosed and laid mainly to lawn with a water feature, gated access, door to summerhouse with windows to front and side elevations, power, light and tv point.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking and leading to double garage.
Electric door. Power and light. Door to rear garden.
Windows to front and side. Power and light. Television point.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54377161.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.