4 bedroom detached house for saleHawks Town Gardens, Hailsham
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH STUNNING EN-SUITE
- SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN , OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- SITUATED IN SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
*** GUIDE PRICE £420,000 - £440,000 ***
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this beautifully presented extended FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE. The property has been EXTENDED by the current owners and boasts a wealth of space throughout. Further benefits include SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE!
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this beautifully presented extended FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE. The property has been EXTENDED by the current owners and boasts a wealth of space throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen dining room, utility room, bedroom four, study and cloakroom/wc. Whilst to the first floor there are three double bedrooms, master with en-suite and further family bathroom. Further benefits include SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT AND GARAGE ***Must See Property***
Double glazed door to front leading to
Door to front, radiator, understairs storage.
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' ( 4.50m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to side, wall lights, radiator, double doors leading to dining room.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 14' ( 2.69m x 4.27m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base cupboards, work surface to incorporate range cooker and space for fridge and freezer. Spiral towel rail and kick space heater. Wine cooler, LED spotlights, tiled at splash back, double glazed window to side.
Dining Room 23' 2" x 9' 8" ( 7.06m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear. Solid wood flooring, radiator.
Utility Room 17' 10" x 8' ( 5.44m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front, double door to side, matching wall and base cupboards, oak work tops. Sink and drainer, space for dryer, space for washing, double glazed window, loft hatch, radiator.
Study 7' 6" max x 4' ( 2.29m max x 1.22m )
Bedroom Four (ground Floor) 12' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Low level w.c, wash hand basin set over vanity unit, spotlight and double glazed window to side.
Stairs from hall to first floor landing, loft hatch
Bedroom One 11' 8" plus recess x 15' 1" max ( 3.56m plus recess x 4.60m max )
Double glazed window to side and rear, built in storage cupboard with further fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin set over vanity unit, low level w.c, heated towel rail, tiled walls, underfloor heating, double glazed window to side and spotlights.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 11' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bath with mixer taps, shower over, wash hand basin set over vanity unit, low level w.c, heated towel rail, airing cupboard and underfloor heating.
Off road parking for several vehicles.
Mainly laid to lawn, enclosed borders and patio seating area.
Up & Over Door, Power and Light
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54377182.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAI104020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hailsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.