2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleBishops Walk, Aylesbury
- TWO BEDROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- NO UPPER CHAIN
- SOUTHSIDE LOCATION
A ground floor two bedroom flat with over 140 year lease being situated on the popular southside of Aylesbury. The property features double glazing, hallway, refitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, lounge, two bedrooms, refitted bathroom. Internal viewing is highly recommended. NO UPPER CHAIN.
A ground floor two bedroom flat with over 140 year lease being situated on the popular southside of Aylesbury. The property features double glazing, entrance hall, refitted kitchen with built in oven and hob, lounge, two bedrooms, refitted bathroom. Internal viewing is highly recommended. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Double glazed door opening to entrance hall.
Electric heater. Door to lounge. Doorway to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
Refitted kitchen comprising single bowl single drainer sink unit with a range of base and wall mounted units. Worksurface areas and tiling to splashback areas. Built in oven and hob. Double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 5" x 11' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window. Electric heater. Door to inner hallway.
Airing cupboard. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window. Built in wardrobe. Electric heater.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 7" ( 2.95m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window. Electric heater.
Refitted suite comprising double glazed window. Panelled bath. Wash hand basin set in vanity unit. Low level wc. Tiling to walls and flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54378523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL107380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.