2 bedroom terraced house for saleGladstone Street, Rothwell, Kettering
Sold STC £120,000
- Impressive Terraced Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Upvc Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Refitted Charming Kitchen
- Rear Garden
Situated within the historical market town of Rothwell stands this particularly well presented two bedroom terraced home. The property boasts impressive upvc double glazed sash windows, attractive fireplaces and charming refitted kitchen. An early internal inspection is considered.
Situated within the historical market town of Rothwell stands this particularly well presented two bedroom terraced home. The property boasts impressive upvc double glazed sash windows, attractive fireplaces and charming refitted kitchen. An early internal inspection is considered both essential and highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 10' 10" ( 3.91m max x 3.30m )
Entered via a upvc double glazed door into lounge, having upvc double glazed sash window to the front elevation. A most impressive open fireplace, wooden stripped floor, double panelled radiator, door to inner hail.
Having staircase rising to the first floor landing, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 7" plus recess x 11' 1" ( 3.53m plus recess x 3.38m )
A very attractive kitchen having a range of base level cupboard units with roll edge work surfaces over and cupboard and drawer space below, ceramic single drainer sink unit, double panelled radiator, upvc double glazed sash window to the rear elevation. door to further inner hall.
Having upvc double glazed door to the side elevation, door to bathroom.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: a low level wc, wash hand basin and paneled bath, obscure upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Doors to rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 10' 10" ( 3.94m max x 3.30m )
Upvc double glazed sash window to the front elevation, attractive ornate feature fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood stripped floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 2" ( 3.94m x 3.40m )
upvc double glazed sash window to the rear elevation, attractive ornate feature fireplace, cupboard housing hanging rail, wood stripped flooring.
A delightful rear garden, which has been designed for ease of maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54378610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.