1 bedroom apartment for saleWessex House, One Tower Bridge, Tower Bridge, SE1
- 24 Hours Concierge
- Good size balcony
- Walking Distance to tube or train station
- Double glazing windows
- Fitted lacquered finish bespoke wardrobes
- Luxury apartment
- Fully fitted kitchen with all appliances
- Private Gym with steam & sauna rooms
- Wooden floor
- Courtyard Gardens
One Tower Bridge is located on the South Bank of the River Thames one of the most exclusive Riverside locations in London. Directly across the River from the Tower of London, it benefits from excellent transport connections at London Bridge for both tube and overland
Every property has been designed to reflect the needs and requirements of contemporary luxury living, inspired by the rich opulence of the finest boutique hotels and utilising state-of-the-art technology, apartments at One Tower Bridge will provide extraordinary elegance, comfort and five-star facilities.
All the buildings have a dedicated 24-hour concierge and security managed by Harrods Estates, providing an exemplary level of service. There is a stunning private spa facility with a sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi; a beautifully designed pool where residents can relax and unwind; an impressive, fully equipped gymnasium and a fitness room to enjoy yoga or a session with a private trainer.
Images are used for illustration purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VANT2_000150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vantage Properties & Management Ltd, Limeharbour. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.