5 bedroom equestrian facility for saleWest Horsley, nr Guildford, Surrey
Withdrawn from Market
- 6000 sq.ft Oak Framed Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen & Family Room
- Sitting Area with Log Burner
- Formal Living Room with Open Fire
- Patio Seated Area and Lawned Gardens
- Open Fronted Barn with Planning Permission
- One Bedroom Self Contained Apartment
- American Barn housing Stables, 40m x 20m Sandschool ...
- In all extending to some 12 Acres
A stunning brand new, oak framed detached house, extending to some 6,000 square foot with equestrian facilities in a super location with direct access to off-road riding. The property is finished to an exceptionally high standard and offers spacious family living with luxury fixtures and fittings including oak flooring, under floor heating downstairs and to all the bathrooms and solid oak doors. The open plan family room incorporates a spacious sitting area with log burning stove and vaulted kitchen with Aga and south facing views. There are various utility and boot rooms and stairs lead to the basement and cinema room. From the kitchen and family room full height oak framed doors lead to a dining room with bi-fold doors opening onto the south facing patio. The main living room has an open fireplace leads off the vaulted entrance hallway with oak staircase. Downstairs there is also a double bedroom with en-suite shower room and spacious office.
Upstairs the master bedroom suite has bi-fold doors opening onto a balcony and seating area with south facing views. The en-suite bathroom has floor to ceiling glass windows allowing for a stunning vista over the paddocks to the rear. There are four further double bedrooms, three of which have en-suite bath / shower rooms. Outside there is an open bay barn and summer house with lawned gardens and orchard.
The equestrian facilities comprise an American style barn housing 4 stables (room for more), extensive storage, a 40m x 20m sand school and post and rail paddocks with water connected. There is direct access to off-road hacking from the property with a bridleway running from the paddocks leading to the North Downs and extensive riding. The property is accessed via electric gates with a sweeping driveway leading to parking and a double garage and in all the property extends to some 12 acres.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5789010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Country and Equestrian, Wisborough Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.