4 bedroom detached house for saleCranwell Grove, Thornaby
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Adaptable Living Accommodation
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Built in Cooking Appliances
- Side Attached Double Garage plus Additional Car Port
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Three Piece Suite, Featuring Spar & Corner Bath
- Gardens to the Front, Side & Rear
- Open Air Swimming Pool in Rear Garden
- Immediate Vacant Possession
This substantial family home has been extended to the rear and offers adaptable living accommodation which is centrally heated and double glazed. The property boasts three reception rooms, kitchen with built in cooking appliances, useful utility room and double garage plus additional car port. The first floor accommodation extends to four bedrooms with family bathroom and Ensuite shower room. This property is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and offered with the benefit of immediate vacant possession.
5.57m x 3.312m
Cloakroom with Shower
2.99m x 0.975m
2.849m x 5.678m
4.176m x 2.764m
4.176m x 2.625m
4.679m x 1.55m
5.58m x 4.11m
With fitted wardrobes and..
Ensuite Shower Room
5.546m x 3.19m
With fitted wardrobes.
3.03m x 2.73m
With fitted wardrobes.
3.03m x 2.74m
With three piece suite and spar corner bath.
2.212m x 1.693m
Gardens and Garages
Gardens to the front, side and rear with driveway to the front having double black wrought iron gate access to a double width car port and leading to the side attached double garage. The gardens to the side and rear have raised beds and in the rear garden there is an open air swimming pool.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54380972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO150359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.