5 bedroom detached house for saleBarrowfield Close, Hove, East Sussex, BN3
Under Offer £1,350,000
- Five double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite and dressing room
- Five bath/shower rooms
- Under floor heating to the ground floor
- Large rear south facing garden
- Off street parking for numerous cars
- Newly built with a 10 year warranty
- Solar panels
- Highly efficient insulation
- Highly efficient structure with LED lighting throughout
Barrowfield close is a cul-de-sac of only 6 Detached family houses set off the prestigious Tongdean Avenue.
This new built property was designed to suit modern family needs and has been constructed to a high standard. Solar panels, LED lights, under floor heating and high levels of insulation make up just some of the features that have enabled this house to achieve the very best level of EPC (A rated).
This contemporary five bedroom detached family home has all the space a family could need. The modern open plan kitchen diner, is the hub of the home. The space incorporates a TV snug area with plenty of room left for entertaining. The beautiful south facing garden can be enjoyed from here, with large sliding doors letting in an abundance of light. On the ground floor there are two further reception rooms, utility room and shower room.
Moving to the first floor up the beautiful oak staircase there are four double bedrooms, including a master boasting both a dressing room and en-suite. The main family bathroom is also located on this floor. Moving up again there is a beautifully appointed guest room with en-suite and plenty of eaves storage. From here you can enjoy far reaching views across Brighton and down to the sea.
Barrowfield close is conveniently located moments from excellent road and rail links. The close by Hove Park has almost 40 acres of open space and recreational facilities and the beach is just a short drive away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTN160160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.