2 bedroom flat for saleSkylark Way, Kidderminster
Sold STC £70,000
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- OVER 55'S COMPLEX
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING WHERE STATED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- NEWLY FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
****TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT****NO UPWARD CHAIN****OVER 55'S COMPLEX****GAS CENTRAL HEATING****CLOSE TO LOCAL SHOPS****OFF ROAD PARKING**** Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and a newly refurbished shower room.
A two bedroom first floor apartment in an over 55's complex and offering no upward chain. Comprising entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and a newly refurbished shower room. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing where stated and off road parking. The property is conveniently positioned close to local shops and a bus route.
Glazed door to front aspect, ceiling light, wall mounted intercom system, built-in cupboard, further built-in cupboard housing water tank, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, brick fire surround, gas central heated radiator and door to dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 15' 11" x 6' 9" ( 4.85m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, strip light, a range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, a sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, cooker hood, gas hob, electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heated boiler and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 8' 9" front of wardrobes ( 3.58m max x 2.67m front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, mirror fronted built-in wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" front of wardrobes x 8' 9" excluding door recess ( 2.87m front of wardrobes x 2.67m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, built-in wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Ceiling light, extractor fan, security pull cord, shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, mirror light, wc and gas central heated radiator.
There is one parking space with the property.
There is a 99 year lease from 28th February 1995 (with 78 years remaining). There is a monthly service charge of £113.68 which includes ground rent and buildings insurance. This covers grounds and garden maintenance, external decoration, personal alarm systems and Estate Manager attendance three mornings a week.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54383344.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.