2 bedroom flat for sale5/3 Bethlehem Way, Restalrig, Edinburgh, EH7 6FB
Withdrawn from Market
- Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat, set within a modern, factored development, located in the Restalrig area, lying to the north-east of the city centre.
- Light and well-proportioned, the dual-aspect property is in good condition throughout.
- Accessed via a well-kept communal entrance, the property consists of an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system.
- Externally, the property benefits from well-maintained communal grounds, ample, unallocated residents parking, as well as on-street parking to the front of the property and on surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and well-presented, two-bedroom, first-floor flat with well-maintained communal gardens, set within a modern, factored development, located in the Restalrig area, lying to the north-east of the city centre. Light and well-proportioned, the dual-aspect property is in good condition throughout. Accessed via a well-kept communal entrance, the property is entered via a welcoming entrance hallway providing access to all rooms, featuring a built-in cupboard and the entryphone handset. The good-sized living room features a front-facing window providing ample natural light; whilst the modern kitchen, set internally off the hallway, features a comprehensive range of wall and base units, electric hob and oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling and unit downlights. There are two double bedrooms set to the rear of the property (one with a built-in wardrobe), with space for freestanding bedroom furniture; and a bathroom set internally off the hallway featuring a white three-piece suite including a shower over the bath, splashback tiling, shaver point and tile-effect vinyl flooring. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system. Externally, the property benefits from well-maintained communal grounds, ample, unallocated residents parking, as well as on-street parking to the front of the property and on surrounding streets. Restalrig is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and, with regular public transport available from Lochend Road and Portobello Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3556135. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.