2 bedroom terraced house for saleGoosebutt Street, Parkgate, Rotherham
Guide Price £70,000
- GUIDE PRICE - £70,000-£75,000
- IDEAL PURCHASE FOR A FTB/INVESTOR
- Popular area of Parkgate
- 2 Bedroom Mid Terraced
- CALL US NOW!
*GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £75,000* GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR - TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE IN PARKGATE. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises:- Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, En-Suite and a Garden to the rear. VIEW NOW!
IDEAL OPPORTUNITY FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR - TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE IN THE POPULAR AREA OF PARKGATE. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises:- Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms,Bathroom, En-Suite and a Garden to the rear.
Lounge 12' 1" x 12' 6" in to alcove ( 3.68m x 3.81m in to alcove )
With UPVC double glazed window and door to the front and a fire with surround.
Kitchen 12' 7" to the max x 10' 4" ( 3.84m to the max x 3.15m )
Comprises of eye level units to a roll edge work top with base and draw units, a sink and drainer, a tiled floor and allows space for a cooker/washer/fridge/freezer. It also has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 11' 8" ( 3.73m x 3.56m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Comprises of a walk in shower, a low flush wc, a basin and has a UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
Has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
The part tiled bathroom comprises of a bath, a basin, a low flush wc, a sing glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Outside & Gardens
The rear garden consists of a lawned area and a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54389668.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.