3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpring Terrace, Newhey, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL16
Sold STC £199,995
- SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL AREA
- CLOSE TO SHOPS & SCHOOLS
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- REMODERNISED THROUGHOUT
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- NO CHAIN
" Fairview " is a beautiful detached true bungalow, which has just under gone a full programme of re-modernisation now providing ready to move into, modern day accommodation. Situated within a sought after residential cul de sac in the Newhey area, conveniently placed for easy access to local amenities, schools, the M62 motorway network and tram station. Internally briefly comprising: Entrance porch, hall, lounge, kitchen, two/three bedrooms, bathroom and a separate WC. Externally the property sits on a large corner plot enjoying a substantial garden to the rear, with off road parking via a detached garage and driveway. Internal viewing recommended. EPC D. We are available until 8.30pm weekdays and 10am-4pm weekends
Spring Terrace is situated off Shaw Road (A663) in a convenient and sought after location, situated within the heart of Newhey village.
This well established residential area offers many advantages for any discerning buyer, such as: easy access to local village amenities, popular primary & secondary schools, public transport links, Piethorne Reservoir, metro-link station and comfortable commuting to Manchester & Leeds City Centres via the M62 motorway network.
- Sought After Residential Cul De Sac
- Walking Distance to Amenities, Local Tram Station & Well Regarded Schools
- Short Drive to the M62 Motorway
- Brick Built, Detached True Bungalow
- Spacious Open, Neutrally Decorated Lounge
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms (Dining room can be used as third bedroom)
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite & Separate WC
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Substantial Private Lawned Garden to the Rear
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- No Chain
Entrance Porch -
Lounge - 4.14m x 3.63m (13'7" x 11'11") -
Kitchen - 3.88m x 3.05m max (12'9" x 10'0" max) -
Dining Room - 3.74m x 3.63m (12'3" x 11'11") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.94m x 3.18m (12'11" x 10'5") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.15m x 2.55m (10'4" x 8'4") -
All main services are understood to be available
Directions - Travelling along Shaw Road (A663) from Newhey village heading towards Shaw village, take your right hand turning onto Whitfield Crescent, Spring Terrace can be found on your left hand side visible via our prominent agency board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54389905.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26295948. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.