3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrove Road, Sparkhill, Birmingham, B11 4DE
Withdrawn from Market
- THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACED FAMILY HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LARGE GROUND FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM
- EPC RATING: E
- TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN, OFF ROAD PARKING AND TWO GARAGES
- DOUBLE GLAZED GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- VIEWINGS RECCOMENDED
- MORE PHOTOS AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
- SELLING? CALL US ON 0800 862 0871 FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
Entered through a courtyard style front garden, the front entrance leads into a spacious hall with high ceilings and coving, which in turn leads to two reception rooms with bay windows bringing in plenty of natural light. The kitchen and family bathroom can be found at the end of the hallway on the ground floor. Upstairs is completed with three large double bedrooms with bay windows.
The rear of the property comprises a large slabbed patio with turfed area and two garages which can also be accessed via a driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54391294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6764196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by loveyourpostcode.com, Birmingham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.