2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHolmes Road, Bramley, Rotherham
Sold STC £179,950
- WAS £190,000 NOW £179,950
- Attractive two bedroom detached bungalow
- Larger than average plot with front side and rear gardens
- Off street parking, garage
- Desirable village location & close to local amenities
- No chain involved
Tucked away in an enviable position in this very popular village is this delightful two bedroom detached bungalow. Situated on a larger than average plot with gardens to the front, side & rear, spacious accommodation through-out and off street parking, this property must be viewed immediately!
`Tucked away in an enviable position in this very popular village is this delightful two bedroom detached bungalow. Situated on a larger than average plot with gardens to the front, side & rear, spacious accommodation through-out and off street parking, this property must be viewed meditate!
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.56m )
Having a dado rail, a gas fire and a double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 14' 9" ( 3.48m x 4.50m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units housing the inset sink and drainer unit, there is a integrated gas hob and electric oven with extractor above, tiled splashback, a central heating radiator, a double glazed window to the front and a double glazed door to the side.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 10' 8" ( 2.90m x 3.25m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, a central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.34m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator,
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath with Mira shower over & shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. There is tiling to the walls and floor, a double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
The property stands attractively on a good sized plot. To the front is a lawned garden and a driveway providing off road parking whilst to the rear is lawned garden and a patio area.
Larger than average garage having power & light and an up & over door.
The property is fitted with an alarm system.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54393082.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.