1 bedroom terraced house for salePolgover Way, Par
- 1 double bedroom home
- Feature multi fuel burner in the livingroom
- upvc double glazing and electric heating
- Re-fitted shower room
- Summer house and addition garden sheds
- Well stocked corner plot gardens
- 2 parking spaces
Situated at the end of the estate is this well presented 1-bedroom modern home with the most glorious larger than average corner plot garden which includes a suburb timber summer house/office/workshop, the property also has the added benefit of a multi fuel burner in the living room. The property to the front has two parking spaces, from here a path gives access to the front door, small hallway with cupboard and opening to the living room. This room has the addition of the feature multi fuel burner to one end and French doors open into the garden, stairs ascending to the first floor, dining area to the rear of the room with kitchen area off. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units together with fitted electric oven, integrated sink unit and plumbing for washing machine. On the first floor is a small landing area with door to bedroom and door to the shower room. The shower room has been refitted in a modern white suite comprising; shower cubical low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled walls. The bedroom is L shaped with skylight window. Outside the gardens have been well stocked with a variety of shrubs and feature eucalyptus tree in one corner, well-kept lawn and timber garden shed, the summer house is a suburb addition and makes for a useful addition room to the home, light and power is connected.
15' 1'' x 17' 8'' (4.59m x 5.38m) MAX
8' 2'' x 5' 3'' (2.49m x 1.60m)
12' 8'' x 11' 9'' (3.86m x 3.58m) MAX
7' 1'' x 4' 10'' (2.16m x 1.47m)
9' 8'' x 9' 9'' (2.94m x 2.97m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6789567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CitySales, SW. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.