3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCorringham Road, Morecambe
Offers in Region of
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI- DETACHED
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS PLUS DETACHED GARAGE
- REAR GARDEN
- MODERN DINING KITCHEN WITH CREAM HIGH GLOSS UNITS
- BREAKFAST BAR AND DOUBLE OVEN
- CLOSE TO MORECAMBE TOWN CENTRE AND IT'S AMENITIES
- EASE OF ACCESS TO THE TRAIN STATION AND BUS ROUTES
- MODERN COMBI-BOILER
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- ENERGY RATING C
If you're looking for a 3 bedroom property close to the centre of Morecambe, look no further. This House has both a driveway for two cars, a modern cream high gloss kitchen and low maintenance rear garden. Ideally situated for access to Morecambe's Schools and Amenities plus the railway station and transport links too, a viewing of this property is recommended. In brief the property comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, Kitchen diner to the ground floor. To the first floor are thee bedrooms , two of which are doubles and a bathroom. The property is double glazed and gas central heated throughout with modern combi-boiler. Energy Rating C.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54393367.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.