4 bedroom detached house for saleGreen Row, Methley, Leeds, LS26
- Modern family home
- Spacious four bedroom detached
- Large kitchen diner with granite worktops
- Bi-fold doors leading to the garden
- Integral garage
- Good transport links to Leeds and major motorways
HouseSimple is delighted to present this beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home in Methley, Leeds.
The property comprises of: a light and spacious hallway, guest wc, modern lounge with french doors opening onto the garden, large kitchen diner with modern units and granite worktops, separate family room, en-suite to the master bedroom and a family bathroom, good sized gardens to front and rear, driveway for two cars to the front of the property, integral garage with utility area, PVCu double glazing and gas central heating.
It has easy access to A1/M1/M62 and is ideal for commuting to Leeds and Wakefield. Ofsted have rated the village primary school as outstanding.
We strongly advise a viewing to appreciate this fabulous family home.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54394598.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS34352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.