2 bedroom terraced house for saleLynn Street, Swaffham
Sold STC £160,000
- Deceptively spacious two double bedroom cottage
- Living room with inglenook fireplace
- Modern kitchen open to dining and reception space
- Modern bathroom suite
- Stunning landscaped garden to the rear
- Offered with no onward chain
- Utility room
A classy and deceptively spacious terrace cottage with two double bedrooms, family bathroom, two reception rooms, modern kitchen and stunning landscaped gardens.
Located on Lynn Street just a short walk from Swaffham town centre is a stunning mid terrace cottage which size and space is deceiving from the humble and attractive facade. Internal accommodation comprises a living room with exposed beams and open fire, an inner hall with stairs to the first floor, a modern kitchen/diner with walk-in cupboard, a further reception space with utility room and doors onto the garden, two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite. The property has a good sized and beautifully landscaped rear garden which is fully enclosed with a delightful mix of beds and borders, patios and lawn. The mix of character features and modern fittings is accompanied by benefits such as UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating to radiators fired by a boiler installed in 2014. This charming cottage would suit first time buyers, professional couples, investors and downsizers alike and is offered with no onward chain.
Living Room 14' 11" measured into chimney recess x 14' 2" measured to under stairs ( 4.55m measured into chimney recess x 4.32m measured to under stairs )
UPVC front door opening onto a recess with coir mat into the living area which has a UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV and telephone points, exposed ceiling beams and smooth ceiling. There is an impressive inglenook fireplace with exposed Bressumer beam, brickwork and pamment tiled hearth. There is an inner hall with stairs to the first floor and door into
Kitchen/ Dining Room 10' 9" max x 10' max, 'L' shaped room ( 3.28m max x 3.05m max, 'L' shaped room )
There is a generous dining area on a tiled floor with a built in, walk-in cupboard with power and lighting which opens through a brick arch onto the kitchen. The kitchen is modern and well fitted with a range of matching floor and wall units with work surface over having a inset stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer. There is space for a gas fired oven with cooker hood over. There is space for a dishwasher and fridge. The dining area opens onto a
Reception Space/ Utility 9' 10" x 5' 1" ( 3.00m x 1.55m )
Triple glazed wooden doors and windows onto the garden, exposed beams, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, boiler cupboard, space for fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Walk in cupboard with shelving and hanging space, doors to all rooms and access to boarded and insulated roof space.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 8' 5" ( 4.34m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed rear window, radiator
UPVC double glazed obscure glass window to rear aspect. Heated towel rail, walk in cupboard, tiled flooring and part tiled walls. bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
The rear garden is a good size and has been artfully landscaped and cultivated by the current owner. There is a generous patio area immediately to the rear of the house, a sleeper then defines a raised bed with good sized lawn that is then defined by a wooden framework with a clematis and path to a further patio and seating area. The last section of the garden has functionality at its heart with a shingle area and shed. The garden is fully enclosed with a delightful mix of beds and borders.
From William H Brown Swaffham office turn right onto Lynn Street where the cottage can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54401683.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.