2 bedroom terraced house for saleEASTGATE, LOUTH
Withdrawn from Market
- Exquisite mid terrace property finished to an exceptional standard
- Ideally located within close proximity to the town centre
- ** Award winning property with Louth Civic Trust and is also up for a national award **
- Private courtyard rear garden
- Superb fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Property originally dates back to 1818
- Superbly appointed throughout with a modern, neutral theme
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
- Ideal first home
Crofts estate agents are proud to offer for sale this charming period home which dates back to 1818 and has been renovated to an exceptional standard throughout. Retaining the feel of the original property, this property combines the look of a period property with the practicality and stunning finish of a new build and comes with viewing highly advised. Ideally located within walking distance to the town centre itself, there is a wide variety of amenities nearby and this property would be perfect for a variety of would be purchasers. Internal viewing will reveal a modern lounge with a log burner which then opens into an inner hallway which provides access to the superb fitted kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, both retaining the modern, neutral theme set by the ground floor. Externally there is a private courtyard rear garden which is enclosed by brick walls to three sides and boasts sandstone effect paving with space for a table and chairs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54405163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6804101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.